To access the DirectAdmin cron jobs interface:
- You need to log in to DirectAdmin
- Look for the Cronjobs link and click on it
- Choose now when the new cron job will run. Select minute, hour, day of the month, month, day of the week. Notice that the * sign means every minute, hour, etc
- Choose the cron job Command. This is usually a path to a file/script that will be executed
- You can also configure an email address to receive details when the cron jobs run. Just enter the email in the E-mail field. Leave this field blank if you don’t want to receive such emails.
Depending on the server configuration, you may need to change the file permission for the script you want to run via a cron job to 755.