With this DirectAdmin tool, you can filter emails. Probably you will want to filter unwanted SPAM emails. This tool will help you configure email filters.
How to configure an email filter in DirectAdmin:
- Login to DirectAdmin at http://yourdomain.com:2222
- Clcik on SPAM Filters (under E-mail manager)
- You can configure some blocks here:
– Block a specific e-mail address: ____ Click the Block button to apply.
– Block mail from an entire domain: ____ Click the Block button to apply.
– Block all e-mail containing the word: ____ Click the Block button to apply.
– Block all e-mail larger than: ____ KB Click the Block button to apply.
- There is also an Adult Filter option. Click the Enable button to enable it.
- Choose an action if the filter matches one of your conditions: drop email or send to spambox. Click the Save button to confirm