ou have set up a web site and now you need to create an email account? DirectAdmin interface will help you.
To create an email account, follow the steps:
- Login to DirectAdmin at http://yourdomain.com:2222
- Look for E-Mail Accounts (under E-mail Manager)
- Click the Create Account button
- Choose the Username, Password, Quota and Send Limit (Quota is how large your email box can be / Send Limit is a throttle of how many emails can be sent in one day, 1000 is the default)
- Click the Create Account button. The new account will be created and you will get a confirmation message: Account created.
- Test it by accessing the account via a POP3/IMAP client or via DirectAdmin panel -> Webmail: Squirrelmail or Webmail: Roundcube