A forwarder will forward email messages received by an account to another account. The destination email can be a local email or a remote email.
To create a forwarder in DirectAdmin do:
- Login to DirectAdmin at http://yourdomain.com:2222
- Go to Forwarders (under E-mail Manager)
- Click the Create new E-Mail Forwarder link
- Enter the details. First, enter the Forwarder Name. This is the email username you want to forward.
You can also specify multiple entries in the “Forwarder Name” field: billy,bob This will simply add multiple forwarders.
- Enter the Destination Email.
Note, you can specify multiple email addresses in the “Destination Email” field if you wish: email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click the Create button. The new forwarder(s) will be created.